Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/10/20 08:14:25 Unlimited Ref: JB1100005854
- Undertake teaching tasks and related activities including preparing lectures, assignments, and reports, and grade exams and assignments.
- Attend the department meetings and participate in different activities serving the department, college, and University committees.
- Handle students’ academic issues by providing academic consultancy.
- Tutor students who need extra help.
- Attend seminars and conduct lectures in their field of specialization regularly.
- May participate in administrative duties.
- Lead/participate in research projects.
- Ph.D. Degree from an accredited institution in the relevant academic discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a faculty member in a recognized university.
- A record of research and scholarship including publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques appropriate for teaching the courses assigned.
- Ability to advise, instruct, manage, motivate, and evaluate students.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ laboratory experience in research and testing of biological samples for the presence of alcohol, drug abuse, and toxins.
- Expertise in the forensic toxicology techniques such as GC-MS, LC-MS/MS, and Quadrupole Time of Flight MS.
- Expertise in the interpretation of analytical data and forensic data.
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role Teaching and Academics
Career Level Director/Head