Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/07/07 11:25:16 Unlimited Ref: JB1100004479
- Undertake teaching tasks and related activities including preparing lectures, homework, and reports, grading exams and assignments
- Attend departmental meetings and participate in different activities serving the Department, College, and university committees.
- Resolve students academic issues by providing academic consultancy
- Tutor students who need extra help
- Attend seminars and conduct lectures in their field of specialization regularly
- May participate in managerial and administrative functions, among others
- Lead/ participate in research projects
- PhD Degree from an accredited institution in relevant academic discipline
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a faculty member in a recognized University.
- A record of research and scholarship including publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques appropriate to teaching the courses assigned.
PhD in Criminal Justice