• Undertake teaching tasks and related activities including preparing lectures, homework, and reports, grading exams and assignments
• Attend departmental meetings and participate in different activities serving the Department, College, and university committees.
• Resolve students academic issues by providing academic consultancy
• Tutor students who need extra help
• Attend seminars and conduct lectures in their field of specialization regularly
• May participate in managerial and administrative functions, among others
• Lead/ participate in research projects
• PhD Degree from an accredited institution in relevant academic discipline
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a faculty member in a recognized university
• A record of research and scholarship including publications in peer-reviewed journals.
• Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques appropriate to teaching the courses assigned.
• Ability to advice, instructs, manage, motivate, and evaluate students.
PhD in Criminal Law